WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the Builder Office Manager and other members of the Builder team with day to day operations. The successful candidate will possess exceptional organizational and time management skills, and experience working successfully in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include maintain complete files and records as needed, assist with accounts receivable duties, and provide general administrative support to Builder team. Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
Applicants with experience in a similar role with construction industry experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Accounts Assistant responsibilities and duties
· Process bills for payment
· Maintain files and electronic records
· Perform administrative tasks as needed
· Update and maintain accounts database
· Track and resolve accounting problems and discrepancies as needed
Accounts Assistant skills
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
· Knowledge of integrated accounting software
· Calm under pressure
· Available to work full time