Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is a luxury retailer of home appliances, outdoor kitchens, plumbing fixtures and mattresses. As a family owned company founded right here in Southern California more than 35 years ago; WDC is all about family and community. Our mission is to improve home living by creating inspired and dynamic home environments within which our clients and their families will make memories. By working every day to advance this goal, WDC has become a powerhouse in the industry and is quickly becoming a trailblazer when it comes to innovating new and exciting ways to improve customer experience.
What’s Your Opportunity: Appliance Sales Professional
Appliance Sales Professionals have the ability to earn commission and product incentives on nearly every sales interaction. Thanks to a performance-tiered and progressive earning structure, our Appliance Sales Professionals earn between $78,000 – $200,000+ annually. As a motivated, energetic, and business minded sales professional, you will determine and exceed your own financial goals as you build your business and reputation in the industry.
WDC is looking for talented, motivated, and high-performing sales professionals to join our team. Sales Professionals are responsible for prospecting for new business, upselling, and cross-selling within our extensive product base, and delivering results against a quota.
As an Appliance Sales Professional, you will show customers what is possible in their home and guide them through the dream‐to‐purchase process. This role is responsible for sales as well as developing profitable relationships with new and returning customers inside the showroom, and in the design and build communities. As an Appliance Sales Professional of WDC Kitchen & Bath Center you are expected to show a genuine care for all guests and demonstrate professional etiquette, while proactively supporting other Sales Professionals and the entire team. WDC expects Sales Professionals to conduct themselves according to our core values, which include integrity, honesty, respect for others, and a steadfast commitment to personal excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
Job Summary Responsibilities
- Interact with industry professionals, cultivate relationships for repeat business and develop a self-sustaining network of clients.
- Providing best in class customer service.
- Build proposals and quotes reflecting the needs of the customer.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, email, or in person always within the same day.
- Attending on-going training to stay on current products & technologies.
- Capture meaningful customer data according in the Company tools, for the purposes of connecting with the customer, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Achieving monthly sales goals.
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow team members to create a positive, caring, respectful and cohesive work environment, also sharing knowledge and support.
- Participate in regular shifts to cover store opening hours, including weekends and holidays when store is open. Cooperate in all store activities, as needed, including opening and closing and after-hours events.
Why work at WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
We are always looking for sharp, motivated people to join our family. Not only is it fun and exciting, but there are always opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We are a company where an individual can shine and make significant contributions that really matter.
Plus – Great Benefits:
· Sales Professionals can earn generous commissions and special incentives
· 401K Plan
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· Additional AFLAC coverage
· Competitive salary
· Vacation pay
· Holiday pay
· Sick pay
· And More!
- Selling vs Quota
- Customer service or customer facing environments preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing, and demonstrate good listening skills
- Working weekends, evenings and holidays
- Minimum High school diploma or GED