Full Job Description
Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is a luxury retailer of home appliances, outdoor kitchens, plumbing fixtures and mattresses.
WDC is looking for talented, motivated, and high-performing sales professionals to join our team. Sales Professionals are responsible for prospecting for new business, upselling, and cross-selling within our extensive product base, and delivering results against a quota.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
Job Summary Responsibilities
- Interact with industry professionals, cultivate relationships for repeat business and develop a self-sustaining network of clients.
- Providing best in class customer service.
- Build proposals and quotes reflecting the needs of the customer.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, email, or in person always within the same day.
- Attending on-going training to stay on current products & technologies.
- Capture meaningful customer data according in the Company tools, for the purposes of connecting with the customer, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Achieving monthly sales goals.
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow team members to create a positive, caring, respectful and cohesive work environment, also sharing knowledge and support.
- Participate in regular shifts to cover store opening hours, including weekends and holidays when store is open. Cooperate in all store activities, as needed, including opening and closing and after-hours events.
- Selling vs Quota
- Customer service or customer facing environments preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing, and demonstrate good listening skills
- Working weekends, evenings and holidays
- Minimum High school diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Appliance Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations