- Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintains accurate and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for on-site staff and consumers.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls and visitors.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously assesses 100% of received calls/inquiries and directs and/or records and relays messages.
- When on duty, ensures the reception station is staffed 100% of the time.
- Assists walk-in applicants to fill out application for current job openings.
- Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients
- Respects confidentiality in discussing participant/consumer, staff, volunteers and organizational matters.
- Performs routine office tasks necessary for the operation and presentation of a professional office as observed by the supervisor.
- As needed, assists with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading, maintenance of service logs and data entry
- Exhibits genuine concern for participants and always conducts oneself appropriately and professionally.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed
- Filing twice a week
- Experience with multiple phone line system
- Basic computer skills, including word processing
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Customer service experience
- Detail – Oriented and ability to multi-task
- Able to change direction with changing priorities
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Must have a high school diploma
- At least one year’s of experience