WDC Kitchen & Bath Center (Moorpark, CA) has an opportunity for you in our Appliance Internet Sales Department. The Internet Sales Associate interacts with customers – online, chat and over the phone and to help guide their purchase in our no-haggle sales environment.
Training will be Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Normal hours: Tuesday – Saturday 9am-6pm
Primary job responsibilities:
- Respond to all e-mail and phone leads immediately
- Responding to leads in a timely fashion, answering questions, providing information and helping guide customers effectively from phone and internet contact to an in-store experience.
- Utilize lead-management software, Live Chat, and other web-based tools
- Comparing and contrasting competitive brands and explaining warranties and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of home Appliances, product updates and features.
- Helping customers select the perfect appliance that will meet their lifestyles, budgets, and expectations.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience both before and after purchase, driving loyalty by following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Appliance Sales experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
- Demonstrated consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- The willingness to follow up with customers
About Us: WDC Kitchen & Bath Center
We seek a customer-focused and personable individual with:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office.
- Experience using sales contact management databases
- Multi-tasking skills
- Weekend availability is required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour