Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is a luxury retailer of home appliances, outdoor kitchens, plumbing fixtures and mattresses. As a family owned company founded right here in Southern California more than 40 years ago; WDC is all about family and community. Our mission is to improve home living by creating inspired and dynamic home environments within which our clients and their families will make memories. By working every day to advance this goal, WDC has become a powerhouse in the industry and is quickly becoming a trailblazer when it comes to innovating new and exciting ways to improve customer experience.
INTERNET SALES CONSULTANT
WDC Kitchen & Bath Center (Moorpark, CA) is seeking full-time, qualified and energetic Internet Sales representatives looking for a career in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for motivated, high energy individuals with a positive attitude and ability / willingness to learn.
· Answering incoming internet sales leads and phone calls
· Respond to all e-mail and phone leads immediately
· Use customer relationship management tools to effectively track all customer leads and interactions
· Assist customers in home appliance selection via the internet/ phone/ or email
· Attend on-going training to stay on current products & technologies.
· Work as a team player and partner with fellow team members to create a positive, caring, respectful and cohesive work environment, also sharing knowledge and support.
· Participate in regular shifts to cover department opening hours, including weekends and holidays when department is open.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
· Appliance Sales experience strongly preferred
· Customer service or customer facing environments preferred
· Demonstrated working knowledge of the Internet
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
· Drive to set and achieve targeted goals
· Good organizational skills
· Ability and willingness to learn
· Minimum High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Ideal candidate may have 3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why work at WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
We are always looking for sharp, motivated people to join our family. Not only is it fun and exciting, but there are always opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We are a company where an individual can shine and make significant contributions that really matter.
Plus – Great Benefits:
· 401K Plan
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· Additional AFLAC coverage
· Competitive salary
· Vacation pay
· Holiday pay
· Sick pay
· And More!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour