Who is WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is a luxury retailer of home appliances, outdoor kitchens, plumbing fixtures and mattresses. As a family owned company founded right here in Southern California more than 40 years ago; WDC is all about family and community. Our mission is to improve home living by creating inspired and dynamic home environments within which our clients and their families will make memories. By working every day to advance this goal, WDC has become a powerhouse in the industry and is quickly becoming a trailblazer when it comes to innovating new and exciting ways to improve customer experience.
WDC Kitchen & Bath Center is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to effectively manage all aspects of the inventory flow from beginning to end. This includes working closely with the factories on timing/capabilities, the logistics team, warehouse team, customer service and sales teams.
· Review MRP daily; create and place purchase orders as necessary to meet deadlines
· Maintain all vendor purchase orders and update PO’s accordingly so product can be received on time and correctly
· Develop strong relationships with all vendors
· Liaison with logistics team, warehouse team and sales team
· Ability to address and problem solve issues with a sense of urgency
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
· Ability to multi-task, set goals and priorities, and meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and organization
· Excellent computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office software)
· Critical thinking abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to learn
· Minimum High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Ideal candidate may have 3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why work at WDC Kitchen & Bath Center?
We are always looking for sharp, motivated people to join our family. Not only is it fun and exciting, but there are always opportunities to learn, grow and advance. We are a company where an individual can shine and make significant contributions that really matter.
Plus – Great Benefits:
· 401K Plan
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· Additional AFLAC coverage
· Competitive salary
· Vacation pay
· Holiday pay
· Sick pay
· And More!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour