Full Job Description
The Social Media Strategist will act as a highly creative lead who will shape the social media campaigns for WDC Kitchen & Bath Center. The successful candidate must have exceptional creative instincts and a deep knowledge of social media trends & the culture surrounding both established and emerging platforms.
Develop and create social media content and online engagement strategies across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Generate posts daily to capture readers’ curiosity and create high value buzz around brands.
- Develop and create social media content and online engagement strategies across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Generate posts daily to capture readers’ curiosity and create high value buzz around brands.
- Oversee, develop and create all creative on company’s social accounts
- Write engaging and compelling copy with the ability to story tell across posts, platforms, and campaigns
- Engage, grow, and convert social media fans and followers
- Work closely with the team across social, brand partnerships and influencer relations teams to deliver to internal and external standard
- Ability to produce on-trend videos to utilize on social platforms
- Attend social events, this will include supporting in getting footage of in-store highlights and, event recap
- Oversee and respond to reviews posted on platforms such as Yelp, Google, and BBB
- 3-4 years of experience
- Passion for social media
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and strategies
- Possess an eye for aesthetic curation and cohesive visual and written storytelling
- Excellent communication + copywriting skills
- Excellent video editing skills
- Strong collaborator who takes direction well and is a team-player
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt easily to strategy or deadline changes
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Fluency in social media trends, both current and long term
- Experience rolling out campaigns across social media, in addition to daily posting maintenance
- Facility with social media posting, listening and analytics tools
- Ability and experience in capturing content optimized for social media, not just posting or maintaining an account
- Extremely organized and thrives on multitasking, fast-paced environments
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social media marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location